It rests on three pillars: Environment, Quality and Energy, FERPINTA's Integrated Management System (IMS) is a fundamental tool for the definition of strategic objectives and intends not only to strengthen its leadership position in the Iberian market for the manufacturing of tubes, sections and shapes, but also to strengthen its position in other markets, presenting a quality product and a support structure that ensures full support to our customers.
The involvement and collaboration of all is essential to achieve the objectives proposed by FERPINTA's Administration. Thus, through this Management Policy, the Administration:
Is committed to promoting the improvement and diversification of products and services, to increase customer satisfaction and exceed their expectations;
- Commits to compliance obligations, whether legal or contractual in nature;
- Is committed to fostering the principle of continuous improvement, both in product quality management by reducing the relative costs of non-quality and delivery times, and in the search for new equipment and technologies that promote the environmental and energy sustainability of their activities;
- Is committed to saving energy and achieving efficient energy use, implementing improvements and technologies that increase energy efficiency, and reviewing energy goals and targets whenever necessary;
- Is committed to adopting methods and technologies aimed at preventing pollution and protecting the environment, using natural resources efficiently and ensuring that FERPINTA products are developed with a life cycle perspective in mind;
- Is committed to promoting the motivation and participation of all company employees, encouraging the capacity for initiative at all levels of competence, encouraging teamwork, and investing in training;
- Strives to promote the maintenance and continuous improvement of the SGI, providing for this purpose all the means (resources and information) necessary for its operation and updating. The policy will be revised whenever it does not reflect the general guidelines and intentions of the organization.